Strong Woman Quotes
1. Women have to work much harder to make it in this world. It really pisses me off that women don’t get the same opportunities as men do, or money for that matter. Because lets face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define our values and to define what’s sexy and what’s feminine and that’s bullshit. At the end of the day, it’s not about equal rights, it’s about how we think. We have to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. — Beyoncé
2. Sit down and ask yourself, ‘What is the most important thing to me?’ What grosses me out the most? What makes me the most upset — is it healthcare? Is it so many people being hungry in our culture? Is it sexual abuse? Mix that with doing something you love, something you could keep doing forever and ever. For me it was ending violence against women, and I mixed it with music. And I’ve had a 25-year career. So that’s my advice: Find something you really care about and mix that with something you love doing. — Kathleen Hanna
3. Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. And trust your instincts … good relationships feel good. They feel right. They don’t hurt. They’re not painful. That’s not just with somebody you want to marry, but it’s with the friends that you choose. It’s with the people you surround yourselves with. —Michelle Obama
4. We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced. — Malala Yousafzai
5. I would rather be handsome for an hour than pretty for a week. — Tilda Swinton
6. Take care of yourself now that you’re old enough to know how. Drink water, sleep eight hours (I wish), and don’t go within 400 feet of a tanning booth or I’ll slap you. Hard. — Olivia Wilde
7. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then –Diana Ross
8. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. — Madonna
9. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you. — Hillary Clinton
10.When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier. — Sheryl Sandberg
11. I said, ‘Instead of going in the direction that a lot of the women singers are going in [revealing], I’ll be very, very sexy under 18 pounds of chiffon and lace and velvet…I will have mystique.’ — Stevie Nicks
12.I have come to realize making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto. — Demi Lovato
13. The girls who were unanimously considered beautiful often rested on their beauty alone. I felt I had to do things, to be intelligent and develop a personality in order to be seen as attractive. By the time I realized maybe I wasn’t plain and might even possibly be pretty, I had already trained myself to be a little more interesting and informed. — Diane Von Furstenberg
14. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day. –Janis Joplin
15. I’ll be honest with you. I’m a little bit of a loner. It’s been a big part of my maturing process to learn to allow people to support me. I tend to be very self-reliant and private. And I have this history of wanting to work things out on my own and protect people from what’s going on with me. — Kerry Washington
16. Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. — Mae Jemison
17. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. — Margaret Thatcher
18. The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn. — Gloria Steinem
19. Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it. –Tory Burch
20. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. — Maya Angelou
21. The most effective way to do it, is to do it. — Amelia Earhart
MORE: Ashley Graham Tattooed Her Husband’s Initials Behind Her Ear
22. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. — Katharine Hepburn
23. Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is. — Anne Frank
24. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself. — Ethel Barrymore
25. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. — Sally Berger
26. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. — Eleanor Roosevelt
27. A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one. — Marjorie Kinnan
28. I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning. –Amy Poehler
29. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame. — Erica Jong
30. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship. — Mary Louise Alcott
31. Life shrinks or expands in proportion with one’s courage. — Anaïs Nin
32. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. — J.K. Rowling
33. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. — Coco Chanel
34. Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be. — Elizabeth Gilbert
35. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
36. I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become. — Oprah Winfrey
37. If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions. — Catherine Cook
38. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. — Rosa Parks
39. Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live in?
Strong Confident Woman Quotes
It`s very difficult to be strong, especially when you`re a woman! Perhaps, you`ve always heard from your relatives or friends a very common phrase “Be strong!” But what does it mean to be a strong woman? To have an ability to bring an enormous amount of food from a local supermarket? To be able to walk around in extremely high heels? Of course not! Being a strong woman is not about physical strength! According to various Strong Women Quotes, strong women are independent, self-confident, purposeful… And this is definitely true! Moreover, with the help of quotes about strong women, you can not only to get to know who strong women are. You`ll also find the way how to become such a strong woman!
1.A strong woman always knows how to use all her exceptional abilities which no man has: the ability to seem weak and helpless, logic, intuition and emotional connection.
2. Really strong women always take the criticism: they take it seriously, but not personally, trying to learn from it. If there is nothing truthful in the criticism, every strong woman will allow it to roll off her.
3. A strong woman never blames others for her failures. She knows that she takes her life into her own hands!
4.Strong women are fearless. They are not afraid of storms: in storms the learn how to sail their ship!
5. Strong women often make mistakes, `cause they always make decisions. If a woman has never made any mistakes, she`s never made any decisions!
6.A strong woman never gives up, trying to do what she really wants to do. She knows that she cannot go wrong with love and inspiration!
7.Strong women must always be clever. They talk too much but don`t tell even the half they know.
8. Strong women are smart enough to go through all open doors.
9.If you want to learn how to run the world, start with your family! After understanding all the moments of running your home, you`ll manage to run the country!
10. When you want to hear something pleasant and promising, ask a man; when you want to get great results, ask a woman!
11. Strong women are bossy women! Bossy women are passionate, engaged, ambitious, and don`t mind learning. Be a bossy woman!
12. If you want to be a champion, don`t forget about self-awareness. Self-awareness is the most important thing on your way to success.
13.Near a strong woman, you`ll find only a strong man, who was strengthened thanks to her character.
14. It`s difficult for strong women to live in the common world: strong women build their own worlds, attracting worthy people to share worlds with.
15. As a rule, strong independent women grow out strong willed little girls. Train your will power as early as you can!